St Peters Church, Church Road, Snedshill
- HER Number (PRN): 17038
- Site Name : St Peters Church, Church Road, Snedshill
- Protected Status:
Grade: II Ref No.: 1033297 Title: ST PETERS CHURCH Type: Listed Building
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SJ 7034 1004
- Related Monuments:
- Brief Description: A church, built in 1836, which is protected by Grade II Listing.
- Description: Built in 1836. Red brick church with yellow brick dressings in perpendicular style. Wide nave with lancets and west tower with diagonal buttresses with set-offs and embattled parapet <1>
Later photograph taken 13th May 2016. <2>
- Record Type: Building
(00) Card index: Shropshire County Council SMR. Site and Monuments Record (SMR) cards. SMR record cards. SMR Card for PRN SA 17038. (01) List of Buildings: Department of the Environment (DoE). 1983-Apr-08. 19th List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. Vol 1126-0. List volume. p185. (02) SMR comment: Haynes J B. 2014 onwards. Comments by J B Haynes, HER Compiler. 16/06/2016.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Last Edited: 13/11/2018 14:51:49