Reservoir 225 M South East Of The Bog Visitor Centre, Bog Mine
- HER Number (PRN): 34107
- Site Name : Reservoir 225 M South East Of The Bog Visitor Centre, Bog Mine
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO
- Related Monuments:
- Brief Description: A reservoir at The Bog mine of 19th to 20th century date.
- Description: Report from 1978 notes that a smaller reservoir lies between Buntings shaft and the Stiperstones Road. At the time of visiting it was still in water with weed and associated fauna. Its surroundings were very untidy with scrap tipped into Buntings Shaft. <1>
Photographed during site visit on 24/5/2018. <2>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Planning archive: Jones. 1978. The Bog Mine [South Shropshire Area, Report to SCC Planning Dept]. (02) SMR comment: Welch K. 2018 onwards. Comments by Kris Welch, HER Compiler. 20/06/2018.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 30/05/2018 12:57:00
- Date Last Edited: 20/06/2018 11:44:11