Quarry, Wallsbatch Bridge
- HER Number (PRN): 29941
- Site Name : Quarry, Wallsbatch Bridge
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO
- Brief Description: A quarry first identified and classified by the Historic Mineral Workings Data Capture Project carried out by the Minerals Section of Shropshire County Council and its successor Shropshire Council. This was a desktop exercise largely utilising the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale County Series mapping.
- Description: NAME: Wallsbatch Bridge, COMMENT: Quarry. MINERAL: Dev, Ditton, St Maughans Fm. STONE TYPE: Sandstone
- Record Type: Monument
(01) DATASET: French G. Provisional Source Entry: Historic Quarries Data. HQ838.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 21/06/2013 12:19:58