- HER Number (PRN): 25879
- Site Name : The Hills
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6940 9032
- Brief Description: The Hills, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard with multiple yards. Additional Plan Details: Regular Courtyard, Covered Yard. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Detached, side on to yard. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Partial Loss - less than 50% change. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds on the site of the historic farmstead are either obscuring the historic buildings or may have destroyed them. Isolated farm building (One side open) and yard area to N, farm building now lost. Open sided hay barn to S extant. <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 17:07:52