- HER Number (PRN): 25878
- Site Name : South Eudon
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6946 8906
- Brief Description: South Eudon, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Loose Courtyard with farm buildings on one side of the yard. Additional Plan Details: None. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Detached, gable on to yard. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Partial Loss - less than 50% change. Confidence: Medium.
Other Notes: Small farm. No longer in agricultural use. <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 17:07:52