- HER Number (PRN): 25841
- Site Name : Picklebatch
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 7018 8848
- Brief Description: Picklebatch, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Linear. Additional Plan Details: Loose Courtyard with farm buildings on one side of the yard.. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Attached to agricultural range. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Significant Loss - more than 50% alteration. Confidence: Low.
Other Notes: None <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 17:07:35