- HER Number (PRN): 24259
- Site Name : Hillhead
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6856 8776
- Brief Description: Hillhead, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Linear. Additional Plan Details: None. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Attached to agricultural range. Farmstead Location: Hamlet. Survival: Extant - No apparent alteration. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Shed to side (not modern) <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:55:01