Lower Faintree Farm
- HER Number (PRN): 24247
- Site Name : Lower Faintree Farm
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6573 8830
- Brief Description: Lower Faintree Farm, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard comprising an L- Plan range with detached buildings to the third side of the yard. Additional Plan Details: Additional detached elements to main plan. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Attached to agricultural range. Farmstead Location: Loose farmstead cluster. Survival: Extant - No apparent alteration. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds to the side of the historic farmstead suggest that the farmstead is still in use. Some Evidence for Conversion. Barn to be converted to detached house. Farmhouse attached to the range on the third side of the yard <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:54:56