- HER Number (PRN): 24216
- Site Name : Eudon Mill
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6894 8972
- Brief Description: Eudon Mill, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Loose Courtyard with farm buildings on two sides of the yard. Additional Plan Details: Additional detached elements to main plan. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Farmhouse set away from yard. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Partial Loss - less than 50% change. Confidence: Low.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds to the side of the historic farmstead suggest that the farmstead is still in use. Some Evidence for Conversion. Barn to be converted to Holiday let. Small farmstead <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:54:42