Lower Cockshutt Farm
- HER Number (PRN): 24215
- Site Name : Lower Cockshutt Farm
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6747 8927
- Brief Description: Lower Cockshutt Farm, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard T-Plan. Additional Plan Details: Additional detached elements to main plan. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Detached, gable on to yard. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Partial Loss - less than 50% change. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds on the site of the historic farmstead are either obscuring the historic buildings or may have destroyed them. New shed to side. <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:54:41