- HER Number (PRN): 24211
- Site Name : Lower Hollicott
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6839 9041
- Brief Description: Lower Hollicott, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard L-Plan. Additional Plan Details: None. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Farmhouse set away from yard. Farmstead Location: Loose farmstead cluster. Survival: Significant Loss - more than 50% alteration. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds to the side of the historic farmstead suggest that the farmstead is still in use. Some Evidence for Conversion. Remaining historic farm building converted to dwelling. <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:54:39