- HER Number (PRN): 24209
- Site Name : Little Scottland
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6886 9047
- Brief Description: Little Scottland, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard L-Plan. Additional Plan Details: None. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Detached, side on to yard. Farmstead Location: Loose farmstead cluster. Survival: Extant - No apparent alteration. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: Large modern sheds to the side of the historic farmstead suggest that the farmstead is still in use. Some Evidence for Conversion. Agricultural building (historic?) likely to be converted to holiday let. <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:54:38