- HER Number (PRN): 23898
- Site Name : The Bine
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6627 8960
- Brief Description: The Bine, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Linear. Additional Plan Details: Additional detached elements to main plan. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Attached to agricultural range. Farmstead Location: Loose farmstead cluster. Survival: Farmhouse only survives. Confidence: Medium.
Other Notes: ?Farmstead no longer in agricultural use <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:52:35