Upper House Farm
- HER Number (PRN): 23894
- Site Name : Upper House Farm
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6574 9049
- Brief Description: Upper House Farm, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Regular Courtyard comprising an L- Plan range with detached buildings to the third side of the yard. Additional Plan Details: Presence of small second yard with one main yard evident, Additional detached elements to main plan. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Detached, gable on to yard. Farmstead Location: Hamlet. Survival: Partial Loss - less than 50% change. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: None <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:52:33