Site Of Vallets Farmstead C.590m Se Of Heath House
- HER Number (PRN): 23893
- Site Name : Site Of Vallets Farmstead C.590m Se Of Heath House
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6505 9067
- Brief Description: Below ground remains of Vallets farmstead c.590m SE of Heath House, a farmstead first identified and classified by the Historic Farmsteads Characterisation Project, 2008 2010, (ESA6427), largely from the digital version of the c.1900 OS large scale mapping.
- Description: Linear. Additional Plan Details: None. Date Evidence from Farmhouse: 19th Century. Date Evidence from Working Building(s): None.
Position of Farmhouse: Attached to agricultural range. Farmstead Location: Isolated. Survival: Farmstead totally demolished. Confidence: High.
Other Notes: None <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Geospatial data: Baxter Charlotte. 2010. Historic Farmstead Characterisation Dataset.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 28/06/2010 16:52:32
- Date Last Edited: 14/03/2011 13:56:17