Metal Milepost, On B4364, Lower Faintree
- HER Number (PRN): 21123
- Site Name : Metal Milepost, On B4364, Lower Faintree
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SO 6571 8894
- Brief Description: A late 18th/early 19th century metal milepost. Superscription "BRIDGNORTH / 5 MILES / LUDLOW / 14 MILES"
- Description: Metal milepost (M.S.) depicted here on the 1st edition County Series 1:10560 Map. <1>
Superscription BRIDGNORTH 5 MILES LUDLOW 14 MILES <2>
Found and photographed on the 18th March 1996 as part of the 1995 Milestone Survey (ESA5818) <2>
Found and photographed on 19th February 2005 in the Milestone Society's 2005 to 2008 Survey (ESA6253) <3>
- Record Type: Building
(01) Map: Ordnance Survey. c1872-1897. OS County Series 1:10560 (6 inch) maps (1st edition) - digital dataset. OS County Series. (02) Field recording form: Shropshire County Council. 1995-1997. SCC Milestone Survey record forms. SCC Milestone Survey record forms. Div4/G5. (03) Project archive: Reade AT. 2005 -2008. The Milestone Society (Shropshire) Survey of Mileposts 2005 to 2008. Milestone Society 2005 to 2008 Survey. BNLD05.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 17/12/2008 10:38:28
- Date Last Edited: 12/11/2018 13:02:56