Tree Avenue From Cound Hall To Cound Church
- HER Number (PRN): 08582
- Site Name : Tree Avenue From Cound Hall To Cound Church
- Civil Parish:
- Grid Reference: SJ 5595 0514
- Brief Description: The site of a 19th century tree avenue.
- Description: A wooded avenue ran from Cound Hall to the church in the mid 19th century. Fieldwork in 1990 identified the possible remains of a severely eroded causeway associated with it <1>
- Record Type: Monument
(01) Archaeological fieldwork report: Litherland Steve J. 1990. Cound Hall: an archaeological appraisal. BUFAU Rep. 125.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 21/01/2005 16:48:00
- Date Last Edited: 08/01/2014 08:27:15