2018 DBA and walkover survey at Ludford Mill, Ludford by APAC
- HER Event Number: ESA8692
- Event Name : 2018 DBA and walkover survey at Ludford Mill, Ludford by APAC
- Civil Parish:
- Related Monuments:
- Description: This desk based assessment and walkover report has been drawn up by APAC Ltd in support of a forthcoming planning application at Ludford Mill, Ludford, Shropshire. The application concerns the proposed erection of a garage and workshop structure to the rear of Ludford Mill, a grade II listed building.
Ludford Mill is a largely 17th century structure which incorporates both medieval and 18th and 19th century aspects. It is constructed on the site of two 14th century Fulling mills. The area of proposed development is located within the curtilage of the grade II listed mill building and is within the Ludlow Conservation area. The desk based assessment is being undertaken prior to the submission of a planning application in order to provide Shropshire County Council with further information on the likely impact of the development proposals. <1>
(01) Deskbased survey report: Smith C E. 2018. Desk based assessment & site walkover: Land at Ludford Mill, Ludford, Ludlow, Shropshire. APAC Ltd Rep. 200. (02) Online database: Various. OASIS data collection form. apacltd1-325288.
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Shropshire Council HER
- Date Created: 11/10/2018 16:15:42
- Date Last Edited: 18/12/2018 12:38:53