Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth Railway with branches to Ironbridge and Lightmoor
- Document Reference: DP348
- System Reference: XQ/E/7/1/348
- Level: Item
- Date: 30 Nov 1852
- Description: Plans and sections. The book of reference calls it the "Shrewsbury, Ironbridge and Bridgnorth Railway", and the notice is "to incorporate a Company for making Railways from the Shifnal and Madeley Branch of the Shrewsbury and Birmingham Railway to the towns of Ironbridge and Bridgenorth, and to Lightmoor; and to authorise working arrangement with other Companies")
Parishes of Madeley, Sutton Maddock, Stockton, Worfield,and Bridgnorth St. Mary Magdalen; shows Shropshire and Shropshire Union Canals, Madeley Court Iron Works; Lightmoor and Madeley Brickworks; Madeley Pit colliery and an inclined plane near Madeley.
Engineer: Henry Robertson
Solicitors: Messrs. Loxdale and Peele, Messrs. Roy.
- Physical Description: (4 sheets plans, 3 sheets selections, 1 title page - stitched in paper covers; 1 book of reference; 1 O. S. map 1 inch-1mile, 1 copy Standing Orders; 1 notice of intended application).
- Language: Y
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.