PETTY SESSIONS RECORDS (A)
- System Reference: XPS1
- Level: Collection
- Date: 1846-1975
- Description: This collection generally covers records surviving from the 25 ancient Divisions, before the major re-organisation of 1955.
- Related Material: See PS2/ for the larger Divisions established in 1955 and PS3/ for the present-day (1998) groups of courts.
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Access restricted: subject to individual application
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.