Deed of Philip Herthale of Asscheford Carbonell
- Document Reference: LB/5/2/963
- System Reference: XLB/5/2/963
- Level: Item
- Date: n.d.
- Finding Aids: [356/MT/963] (851)
- Description: Philip Herthale of Asscheford Carbonell have given etc. to John Borley Eadmund de Lodelowe rector of Wystanstowe church, Maculin de la Mare, Maculin de la Lye chaplain, Robert de Lodelowe, William de la Zete, one garden lying in Asscheford between the messuage of Thomas de la Lee on one side and the grange of the said Thomas on the other side to have and to hold etc.
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.