Papers relating to Public Baths
- Document Reference: DA5/135/4/7
- System Reference: XDA5/135/4/7
- Level: Item
- Date: 21 Jan 1891-3 Apr 1895
- Description: Mostly correspondence relating to the loan of money for the baths and applications for posts.
(/1) Report of the Baths Sub-Committee, 21 Jan 1891
(/3) Report of the Borough Surveyor, 9 Apr 1892
(/11) 'Shrewsbury Public Baths Opposition' from the Shrewsbury Chronicle, 7 Apr 1893
(/12-13) Memorials from the Corporation to the Treasury re loan, n.d.
(/14) Agreement between Thomas Bradford and Co. of Crescent Ironworks, Salford and Manchester and Shrewsbury Corporation re engineering work for the baths, 1893
(/17) List of duties of officers.
- Extent: (42 documents)
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Access by prior arrangement only
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.