- Document Reference: SA-IMG499
- System Reference: X7381/74/382D
- Level: File
- Date: 18th century
- Description: Drawing (with measurements) of iron grave slab with coat of arms and monumental inscription of Mary Bawdewin (d. 1659), wife of John Bawdewin. Drawing of monumental inscription and lozenge of arms of Elizabeth Fleming (d. 1729), relict of John Fleming, and her son Hector Fleming (d. 1729). Drawing of monumental inscription and shield of arms of Edward Pulley (d. 1696). Drawing of monumental inscription and shield of arms of Priscilla Pulley (d. 1699), wife of Edward Pulley. All at Diddlebury.
- Physical Description: Image quality may be sub-standard.
- Language: N
- Related Material: Original page number 382D
- Copyright: Rights reserved by Birmingham University Library and Shropshire Archives.
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Original held elsewhere.
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.