- Document Reference: SA-IMG2101
- System Reference: X7381/258/1605
- Level: File
- Date: 18th cent.
- Description: Drawing of a shield of arms. Monumental inscription of Sir Edward Bromley (d. 1626), son of Sir George Bromley and his wife Jane Bromley, and husband of Margaret Bromley (daughter of Michael Lowe), who erected the monument. At Worfield.
- Physical Description: Image quality may be sub-standard.
- Language: N
- Related Material: Original page number 1605
- Copyright: Rights reserved by Birmingham University Library and Shropshire Archives.
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Original held elsewhere.
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.