- Document Reference: SA-IMG2100
- System Reference: X7381/258/1604
- Level: File
- Date: 18th cent.
- Description: Drawing, with measurements, of monument (not including inscription), with effigies, motto, and shields of arms, of Sir Edward Bromley (d. 1626) and his wife. At Worfield.
- Physical Description: Image quality may be sub-standard.
- Language: N
- Related Material: Original page number 1604
- Copyright: Rights reserved by Birmingham University Library and Shropshire Archives.
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Original held elsewhere.
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.