Correspondence concerning the purchase of Fishmore Hall
- Document Reference: 6683/2/63
- System Reference: X6683/2/3/3/3
- Level: Item
- Date: 2 Aug 1871-3 Jun 1872
- Description: Rev Arthur Pardoe had taken retirement under the Disablement of Clergy Act (1870) and wished to move to another of his properties, Purslow Hall. He gave Sir Charles Henry Rouse Boughton first refusal rather than go straight to auction.
- Extent: 6 items
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.