SHREWSBURY PUBLIC LIBRARY MANUSCRIPT COLLECTION (VOLUMES)
- Document Reference: 6001
- System Reference: X6001
- Level: Collection
- Description: ex Shrewsbury Public Library manuscript collection (see 6000 for "deeds"). Some accessions split between 6000 ("deeds") and 6001 ("mss") and 6007 ("plans")
- Admin History: Items deposited, donated or purchased 1885-1974. Contents pages of each calendar contain details of separate accessions within the sequence. Items which were considered unsuitable for boxing (mainly volumes) were given Local Collection accession numbers in the printed book accessions register, hence the broken sequence, or given plan (6007) numbers.
- Extent: 5.55m3
- Location: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.