PAPERS OF TERESA, LADY BERWICK
- System Reference: X112/22
- Level: Section
- Date: 1895-1972
- Description: Lady Berwick's correspondence, ephemera and printed material gathered, preserved, and to an extent, sorted by her. This section of the catalogue is under construction.
- Admin History: Edith Teresa Hulton was the younger of the two daughters of the Italy-based painter William Stokes Hulton and his wife Costanza Mazini, the daughter of an Italian merchant and his English wife. Known to her family as Bim (short for Bimbele), she was born in Asolo in the Veneto on 5 August, 1890 and grew up in Venice and Florence. At the end of June, 1919 she married Thomas Henry (Noel-Hill), eighth Baron Berwick of Attingham. Her death followed a car accident on the road between the Mytton and Mermaid Hotel and the gates of Attingham Park at the end of October, 1972.
- Access Status: ReadersTicket
- For more information contact: Shropshire Archives
When contacting us, please quote the Document Reference or Class and title. If not shown, go to the Catalogue below and click on the + symbol next to the current entry (shown in bold) to find more specific records.
You can also browse the Catalogue to find other records in this collection - click on the + symbol next to an entry to open up the catalogue and view further records below.
If there is no + or - symbol then you have reached the most specific entry. Hover over the text to view further details or click on the text to display the full record of any entry.